The Chicago Review Course in Neurosurgery has been recognized as the most thorough review of neurosurgery for residents and practicing physicians for more than forty years. Founded in 1973 as the Cook County Graduate Medical Education Neurosurgery Review Course, this course was launched in an effort to provide a comprehensive and intensive review for residents preparing for their written boards, newly-established neurosurgeons preparing for their oral boards, and practicing neurosurgeons who want to ensure their diagnostic and surgical skills are current. The course memorializes Dr. Leonard Kranzler's commitment to directing the course and is hosted by Dr. Martin D. Herman and the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of Chicago.
2023 Course: The 2023 Kranzler Review Course in Neurosurgery will be from Saturday, January 14th through Friday, January 20th in Chicago, IL (USA). There will also be a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN: Please register for the course at: cme.uchicago.edu/KCRCN2023. Click the "GET STARTED!" tab to register.
- Resident/Fellow Early Rate: $1,700 (ends 11/1/2022)
- Resident/Fellow Regular Rate: $2,000
- Attending Physician Rate: $2,400
- In-person or virtual attendance to the 2023 Kranzler Review Course in Neurosurgery from Saturday, January 14th to Friday, January 20th, 2023
- Up to 56.25 CME credits for participation
- Discounted nightly hotel rate at The Study at the University of Chicago
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and beverages at the Rubenstein Forum (course venue)
For more information and support, please contact: Meeting Achievements at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 219-465-1155.